a chill-hangout which then turned into a serious subject case of mind discussion. *too epic? :P   


him : just so you know, you are the number one in my list.


me: which mean?


him : i'm trying to get you, at first, and still.


me : numb. oh okay. i'm pretty surprise.


him : and i'm gonna be surprise if any man ever get into your list.


me : HEYY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT. hahaha


him: i'm joking. it seems so hard for any man to get into your heart. you should give them chances, you see.


me : i've put everyone in my number one list. but the pain and the wounds they threw at me in return, 
man, that were really hurt. those are still hurt.......


me : but i've never learned from the past. i still put the in my number one list.


him : it seems to me that you labelled men as everyone. you should learned that every single man is different, and please, and i'm sorry to say this, the bitches and m.f(s) who hurt you, they are nothing like the other man. woman and man are different dear. muddle up everything will make you suffer in the end. you are torturing yourself. its not okay to let your heart being hurt, over and over again. pick yourself up. there is no problem being too big-hearted. its  just, to who should you be like one. give a chance to yourself. give a chance to any man. give a chance, to me.


me : that was really, a long speech. *being cocky i know interrupting the serious midst. urgh loser.


me : but that was so sweet.  and full bunch of advices. *numb. NUMB. NUMB.


me : you buat ape tu? *urgh, seriously?!!


him : trying to get a wife.


me : *gulp. 


me : oh, my mom's calling. till thennn. tc.


him : it's okay. later take care too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: