Ahh, you came back. With one perfect excuse. Man, you're killing me. What is so wrong with me being a single? What is so wrong with me making up my own reasons? What is wrong with me being not-so-dependent? Ahhh, don't just came and blurting your accusations. You don't know how I passed the years, you don't know the sacred that lies within me. You don't know, and I think you don't really care. You never care, and why should you now? I get tired of dramas, of your dramas, please, don't bother around to fix everything. I   couldn't care less. You have nothing to do with me, and glad to say, your attitude isn't going to melt me down, again. Thank you for the sweet talk, I have enough. I have a tremendously wonderful people around me, without you wouldn't change anything. Oh well, you did change me once, that once taught me everything. And now, if you may, go now, forever? Like pretty please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: