My jantung isn't functioning well. Pretty paranoid? Yes I am. Been through an illness that somehow WAS your borderline between life and death, oh yes I'm pretty sure if my own body isn't working as what it should. Not telling my mum. No no. I could barely inhale my oxygen, maybe my asthma? But I don't know. That feel weird. This feel weird. During my buka puasa last few days, I gulp some drink, and pretty shocking actually, I couldn't swallowed my drink. Well, I could, after few minutes! Its like there's a stone in my heart, which then hurt me so bad. I think I'm gonna passed out tapi alhamdulillah, I'm not. Take my leisure time for example, everytime I'm trying to cool down, get a rest for a minute, this guts, I don't really know how to put it into words, really. Its like my jantung is burning. I have to gasping for air using my mouth. There is something wrong with my jantung, I can feel it. Or am I just exaggerating the whole situation? But I know there is something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: