Aaah yes. I've made up my mind before. To do not trust anyone. To do not trust people anymore. I used to believe whatever they are saying, whatever their views are. Aaah yes, I am that cruel woman. Whom ignored the sincerity just for the reason that people keep on hurting me. And yes, I don't have any reason to just believe a stranger who trying very hard to be my beloved, and then flee away. And never came back. Period.

But somehow, there is someone. Who came by and just do the listening part. Listen to my stories and bebbling. The one who I never thought would be my closest ever. She accompanied me. She the one who feel the pain out of my wound. Alahai. I really love her more than what she could imagine. Just for the fact that we are being so comfortable with each other, we can tease each other, without any butthurt and such. She is really a sister, my counsellor, my teacher and indeed my best friend. Thank you for everything. So much. I love you, Nur Hidayah Ghani. So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

(: