2oth of August 2011.

Happy Birthday my dear Nasuha Suhada. May Allah be with you. May His love brighten your days. I wish that you will soon, realize that your tears aren't for those who left you out, because you are indeed a wonderful woman who shall not be upset over those little thingy. I hope one day, one person, one Rejal, who sent by Allah will treasure you, will appreciate you, will love you now and hereafter. I miss you so much, see I'm crying dah. :( Rindu nak shopping, makan, bercerita sama sama. :( Hoping that all the best things will come over you. Be good, be blast my dear. I love you so much. Muah :*


p/s: nak pelokkkkkkkk haaaaa. :I

1 comment:

  1. Tia, thank you very much. At least you remember me even though we are in two different states. Long distance somehow we, i remember u always.

    love u more and more!

    p/s : nak peluk tia gok! :(

    ReplyDelete

(: