My baby SSSO. I know it sucks when you're ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world. But my dear, the thing is, people won't appreciate things unless they have lost them. I might not be the right person to give you an advice, but I'm here, always here by your side, during your ups, during your down. Sayang, when something bad happens, you have 3 choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. You're such a strong woman, you can just dish this over and move on, kan? I have my trust in you. Easier said than done, I know. But B, I've been broken, deep down before. I know what it's like to not be able to smile. You witnessed all that kan b? Bad times make you stronger, good times make you smarter. I have no prefect words, nor good advices, but I want you to know, I'll stay as long as you need me. Ingat kan I cakap, jodoh itu rahsia Allah. We are not going to know either he is the right one for us or not. We shall keep trying and I believe, only an amazing man will be having you by his side. Only an amazing man. :) Forget what hurt you in the past, B, but never forget what it taught you. I akan selalu doakan kebahagiaan you. Allah is by your side. Don't feel alone, even a second. Semoga bahagia sayang. I love you, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: