All the holding on, moving on, and whatsoever on are – actually, they don’t even make a great success pun. I get tired of being someone that I am not. Alhamdulillah, I have no grudges towards anyone. I’ve broke some hearts, so it’s karma, don’t you think? It’s the time when my heart get broken by the others, well, I mean, one person. I rarely think how and what I am when I fallen in love, because the truth is, I don’t let people get in easily into my heart. Seriously, I have no idea why. I've broke some hearts by always saying no whenever they asked me to be theirs. I'm not being choosy pun, tapi haih, idk. But the thing is, I’m ready to forgive that one person who abandoned me, and ignored me, and hurt me, and make me cried all night, because I’m not ready to let that feelings go. Its so hard for me to fall, and I’m just gonna let it flew away? Freaking yes that I’m afraid that I’d get hurt again, tapi kalau pikir balik, you won’t be getting the honey without being stung by the bee, kan? Kene ade precaution, this and that, lah kan? I’m gonna let Him decides my jodoh, He knows better. If both of us were meant to be, so why should I be flashing back all the sadness and simply throw him away? I’m thankful if thing turned out to be that way, and if it isn’t, I’ll be thankful as I and him might deserved better. Who knows right? So people, if you love somebody out there, who obviously hurting you and make you cry, if one day he came back and ask you to be by his side forever, don’t ever think of pulling his legs and twisting him over like what he did before. Accept him for you don’t know what He already plan for you. You love him after all. And obviously, he is loving you too kan kalau he is coming back to you. Its a matter of time. And jodoh. Spread the love. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: