Dramas.


You promise me that you'll be there for me. But, I can't find you now. When things are starting to be just fine, when I've started to be one full of sunshine, you datang buat ribut pulak. I'm seriously dah out of idea how to deal with you. You're my strongest, yet my own weaknesses, what shall I do. What shall I do. Everyone is leaving me. And then, you found me. Throwing some sweet talks, some promises which you yourself can't keep it. Aaah you are still leaving me. The one that I thought would be The One, the one that I thought would sang me a lullaby during my down, (and I don't even have that thought of having down period when I'm with you), the one that I have no idea will ever hurt me like this. Ahhh I'm asking too much, didn't I? I'm busy 24/7, so are you, why are you bringing up that issue I pon taktahu. I've told you, do not put your hopes too high for me, but you insisted me that you don't even care. Seriously, who are you kidding now? I'm tired of having sooo much dramas, sooo much actors actresses in my life. Stop being like one! I'm too fragile to give what I've already have in pieces. I thought you were different. I really do. Saying that I've broke you heart wasn't true because the fact is, you broke mine first. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: