Live with it. :)


I guess I have to live with it.
Once after another.
Sigh.
MashaAllah, I should have been grateful.
His Trials are nothing but to test me. He believes that I am strong enough to bear all that pressure.
Alhamdulillah.
Things are up, and things are down.
Tears and frustration came by.
Who am I to grief.
Yet, who am I to be so frustrated.
Roses are not all red, and cats are not all black.
We used to draw A, but we never thought that it could made up a lot of word.
We used to draw anything, but never thought that it could be just everything.
Our assumptions, our dreams, our tests, and our life.
They are bounded to keep and make us who we really are today.

Thank you Allah for giving me such opportunity to be the better person that I thought that I couldn’t be and for the fact that I’m still far from perfect, I’m looking for the imperfections, for the sake of changing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: