My guts. Sometimes they went wrong, and sometimes they were right. This time, I believe my guts. I never liked you before, but I'm trying to for the sake of my friendship with your friends who happened to be my best friends. I'm trying to like you, but it seems to me that its only me who working hard out here. You did nothing, being such an ignorance, and you want everything to flow like you wanted. It is not a right attitude missy. Your age means nothing if that's the way you behaved. I respect you, and surprisingly, I do love you. We have been hanging out, talking, pillowing and such, together, but this time, I got tired. I've never liked you and I thought I shouldn't have make my first move to befriend you. I am not regretting my action, its just, I'm tired of working out alone while you do nothing but breaking my heart everyday. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: