I found out that its not that easy to fake your smiles and just ignore the person who abandon you just like that. You really need a full courage just to do that. Because deep inside, I know, I'm still whispering his name in my du'a. Because deep inside, I know, I'm still hoping. But, His Will, and His Power, sapela boleh tahan kan. He knows what is the best for His creatures. He knows when is the perfect time to give me what should I have. He knows either that Rejal is perfect for me or not. I'm still young. All I need to do is preparing myself for the right time. I've shouldn't be urging in finding one. I've been telling everyone who trying to get close with me,that I'm not that kind of girl who fall to easy, or love too easy. But if I did, I fall hard. Too hard. But, they hurt me as well. I'm thanking Allah for sending those people to me, because I know, all this, they brought me up, I've grown so much. Experiences really are your best teachers. There is nothing permanent but His Love. To be with Someone who you love so much, and He loves you in return, is something mammoth. For now, I'm happy with Allah's love. That's enough for me. InshaAllah. Semoga semua orang bahagia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: