Setiap yang terjadi pasti ada hikmah. My darling Ros Syukriah. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. And what matters for me now, is for you being happy. You got to live to experience something new each day - to learn something new, meet a new friend, bring joy into someone's life, feel the wind newly on your skin, touch a new fear, a new anger, and with focused intent and good fortune, find an ample measure of your own joy. Bluff them away if they ever said to you that you don't deserves happiness. Throw at them some of the shits if they wanted. But don't like ever deny your happiness.

There are ups and downs in life. I am not here to guarantee that you will be having a comfortable problemless life after this. But I want you to know, behind all that, you have me. And us. We are friends for life darling. We aren't friends for benefit, are we? Share your pain. Share your sorrow. And beyond of all, He knows everything. The best and yet, the worst. When you runs out of everything, turn to Him. And us. Who knows the miracles of life, dear.

Cheer up honey. This is not the end of life. My wondergirl won't gve up just like that kan? I am your Superman. Call upon me whenever you want. Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: