Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two things better than these." (Bukhari)

when i do less talk, doesn't mean that i'm not in the good mood or such. not even if i don't want to be disturb. not even that i don't like anyone or someone else. its just because i think being a silencer is the best way. my words won't hurt others, and even my actions wouldn't harm others. this time being, i think i might enjoyed by not being in a group, i would pretty much help in fixing myself, being alone. i have my social life, but sometimes i'm just need time to held in my strength and build up my motivations.(which is nowhere to be find by now). i'm not as prefect as others, i'm not even close, but i'm trying to be like one. i have my own secrets, my own sickness, my own pain, that somehow i think it shouldn't be bragly shown to others. let me bear the pain myself. inshaAllah He will help me. i do believe that things happened for reasons. He wouldn't tested His servant beyond her acquaintance. afterall, He is The Almighty and The Merciful.




**saya senyap bukan kerana benci,bukan kerana sakit hati, but i'm bearing a huge pain and sickness. saya tak berniat untuk mengeluh tapi saya juga bukan berniat untuk menunjuk-nunjuk. i hope this will clarify everything. take care loves. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

(: